24.2.15

Event: Karrinyup Swim & Resort 2015

DSC09947

I guess you've gotten the vibe already that S & I love the coastal life (if not, scroll down for a couple of pages for some proof).  Frequenters of Scarborough for morning fitness times and general pig-outs, we were pretty chuffed that Karrinyup had wholeheartedly embraced the late Summer weather for a good ol' swimwear and resort showcase.  Click on through for a brief foray into the first parade of togs, and get yourself some body-envy in the meantime...    


DSC09820.jpg
DSC09781.jpg
DSC09778
DSC09783.jpg
DSC09816.jpgDSC09782.jpg
DSC09836.jpg
DSC09861.jpg
DSC09847.jpgDSC09826.jpgDSC09842.jpg
DSC09874.jpgDSC09936.jpg
DSC09905.jpgDSC09943
DSC09925.jpg
DSC09926.jpg
DSC09967.jpg

That Running Bare one-piece will be mine for Bali on the 'morrow!
Cheers to Karrinyup for rocking out a great show (as per usual) and spoiling us rotten.  You had my heart at figs and pineapple.

T

#KarrinyupSwimResort15


SHARE THIS POST

4 comments:

  1. Hah! “on the ‘morrow” - are you quoting Adventure Time there? :P
    I’m not really into events but this one looks like it was super fun! Seems like you had an awesome time there.

    TFM BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Surprisingly for once I wasn't quoting adventure time haha!
      This was a particularly good one - I was also starving after Pilates and this was conveniently down the road :P

      Delete
  2. Absolutely adore this kind of look :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never say coastal life but I really wish to experience it. All of the pictures are so fun loving and rocking. Well I am going to experience NY events first time. I really wish it will be a nice trip for me and my family.

    ReplyDelete

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.