6.10.14

Inspiration: Flares

streetstyle6749-webanna seleznevab3

Photos from Vanessa Jackman & Tumblr (because thanks to pinterest, even a google search can't locate the original locations of the other two photos.  Source-finding fail.)

I did it - I bought my first pair of J Brands, and NOT in my signature skinny pick!  Yes, I added flares to my ever-growing chattel; the type that a vertically-challenged individual such as myself has to pair with ankle-breaking platforms nonetheless, but in that aspect I do agree with Victoria Beckham regarding their leg-lengthening benefits.  

T

SHARE THIS POST

2 comments:

  1. I have been looking every where for a good pair! The only ones I managed were one teaspoon and way too big for me. Where did you find some? xx Jenelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got them off shopbop! Thanks to Steph, I knew they were quite similar in sizing to Nobodies so I took a calculated risk and got them (free shipping woo). The only thing is they're clearly made for some Amazonian 7footer, but the platforms just make the look I guess haha

      Delete

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.