18.12.13

Outfit: Cult Crop

lefanciulle (11 of 12).jpg

Say hello to my new favourite jeans - these Nobody Cult Crop skinnies.  The perfect length for shorties like me, and just the right amount of the French-Voguette-vibe to distract you from my mask tan, thanks to a day of scuba diving.  Team the crop skinnies with a pointy pump and throw on any top - the polished bottom-half gives plenty of leeway with whatever you've donned on the cephalic end!

Fedora from some Cambodian pharmacy
General pants striped tee
Nobody Denim cult crop skinnies
MNG suede pumps
Le Specs sunglasses
Alushia Sanchia ring
Country Road bag

T
SHARE THIS POST

6 comments:

  1. I am really liking the look of the Nobody cult skinnies - I'd probably go for the full length as I don't think the cropped would look as good on me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The crop length just grazes my ankles (I'm 5"2') so for a middling-height person (5"4-6') it'd probably hit around the length I've rolled mine up to. Tbh, the full-length ones aren't too ridiculously long anyway, and they come in more colours :)

      x T

      Delete
  2. I really do love the 7/8 jeans! And they make your legs look longer too Xx

    ReplyDelete

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.