22.3.13

My Latest Loot: Winter '13

Oh weather, the moment I think I'm on top of my wardrobe, you change.  Because of you, weather, I never strayed too far from the sidewalk have been forced to create a proper trans-seasonal wardrobe.  In Perth, the business of Summer & Winter wardrobes is 100% Australian bull.  All you truly need is proper basics in breathable material that will work for anytime, seeing as "Winter" lasts for about a fortnight & only requires a light jacket + scarf.

Winter 13


Witchery faux fur vest here,  Trenery boat neck top here, All Saints leather jacket here (Just Jeans bargain here), Trenery knit here, Ksubi denim here, Country Road boots here.

The collage above is almost within my grasp, thanks to going a bit wild last week on the retail front.  I am now conveniently sitting in the hot Australian outback with a wardrobe of lovely Winter clothes at home.  Good one Steph!


xx S
SHARE THIS POST

No comments:

Post a Comment

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.