28.5.12

White Hot

This is the kind of outfit I wear when I get way too overexcited about Winter as soon as May begins, resulting in a sweltering-at-midday situation.  It's an annual process I've come to terms with, much like the annual oh-I-won't-get-sunburnt-it's-way-too-cloudy episode.  Anyway...

DSC_0220
DSC_0222DSC_0228
DSC_0239

Jumper - Benetton (op shopped)
Pants - Asos (similar)
Shoes - Bardot (op shopped)
Bag - vintage Ferragamo
Sunnies - Love Couture


The amount of green accumulated by both of us lately is insane.  It's all the same shade of green as well, so I think a green-detox is in order. (And I don't mean the green juice kind)


xx S


SHARE THIS POST

2 comments:

  1. Simple but chic! Love the white and green together - it's not a combo I see often but it's lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool outfit. love your trousers x

    http://thepastimebliss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.