24.3.12

Garland

Jen & Phoebe had their joint 21st last night - it was such a nice party!  The theme was "Enchanted Forrest" which meant a good portion of party-goers (myself included) hit up Spotlight and drained them of their flower and ivy supplies.  The rose garland was so easy to make!

I didn't bring my camera along, but I took some polaroids of my outfit.  Consider polaroids a regular feature from now on, whenever I decide I can't be stuffed shooting with the big camera.
Polaroids 7
Polaroids 9
Polaroids 8Polaroids 6
Polaroids 5
DIY flower garland & corsage
Zensu pink pumps
Review silk top


Hope you had a great night girls, thanks for hosting such a beautiful party!

xx T

SHARE THIS POST

4 comments:

  1. The garland looks gorgeous T!! Love it and the cute matching corsage :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, what an elegant theme for a 21st...and the polaroids are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Trish :) We were so glad you could come and you looked absolutely beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this flower wreath! Perfect for spring!! :) And such pretty pictures!

    love K

    ReplyDelete

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.