30.6.11

Bally-ho!


Thank you fast internet.  
 One of my latest victories in eBay-land resulted in this (which was already featured in this post): a 1980s Bally coated-canvas purse, thanks to Pepi & Rue!



As soon as I got it a few weeks ago, I went to town on the flaking vinyl lining - after a good hour of scrubbing, it was as good as new and I was covered in a fine layer of black synthetic dust.  All in a hard day's work!

More eBay loot to show you soon ;) (that is, if I stop neglecting this poor little blog thanks to surgery!)
xx T
SHARE THIS POST

2 comments:

  1. Ah this is so cool! I'm also one of the biggest ebay lovers! mmm ebay haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really gorgeous, great find! :) x

    ReplyDelete

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.