14.5.11

These boots are made for walking...

Made the horrible mistake of walking in the city with Bec a few week's ago and ended up buying these from Rubi shoes (who were having a 30%-off Easter Sale...).  Such is the price you pay for having rotations in Royal Perth hospital I guess.  Too much temptation - don't even get me started on what we were drooling over in Forever New.

Even though I don't even go into Rubi shoes on my usual shopping trips, I had to have these boots seeing as I failed to acquire a similar pair whilst in Paris earlier this year and have been regretting it ever since!  

Also, Bec & I bought matching pairs hahaha.  Boot-buddies!!

Rubi shoes 'Gianna' boots, Sportsgirl socks, H&M dress gifted from S! ♥

xx T
SHARE THIS POST

3 comments:

  1. WOW love those boots! I might have to take a sneaky trip to Rubi shoes in the not too distant future...

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous boots! :)

    polkadotsandpinafores.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.